Wednesday 15 December 2010

FridayTalk : Me and Mom

Actually, I typed this on last friday (Des,10th) but just a half lol. I didn't posting it on that day because I had no time to continue the rest of it. Hmm~ actually it wasn't a matter of time wkwkk,  it because that I just couldn't find where was my mood on that day hihihi :p


Last friday, I had a lot of conversation with my mom. We talked about the maid who work at our home, mom said that the maid is pleased to work in our home comparing to other houses. 

We also shared some stories, mom talked about her past so much hihhi, and that taught us well. Mom gave me so many advises :

1. stay focus on my studies, she told me not to think about anything else. Mom Dad will manage it all for me and she said that there's nothing I have to worried about.

2. don't let anyone disturb your mind, even if in a good or might be in a bad intention. I already have told Mom about someone that (might be) had a broken heart because of me (he was in my previous posting, lol). And she adviced me not to take his state, comment, and stuff seriously, I mean if he said something bad, I don't have to feel like being humilliated, just smile on it and keep quite or ignore it! hihihi. Then, for those who had a good intention to me, trying to tease or tempt me (likely hhehe), I feels so sorry that my Mom asked me not to take it seriously too, Mom hope that there's nobody who will be experience a brokenheart just because I'm not really into that. ☺ Regarding on the no.1 that I have to stay focus on my studies, my Mom wants to make sure that there will be no one  is on my mind, and I would like to. I realized that there's no one fully on my mind right now, I just want to started it but since my Mom told me so, then I have to stop it or leave it, well, may be not really have to stop it, I think I can just postpone it! But if he try harder than I thought, maybe maybe maybe wkwkkw.
After all, I admit that my Mom hope that I can stay focus on my studies by not letting someone disturb my mind!

3. keep praying, hmm~ this is the main one! As we all know, Allah SWT is the one and the only who decide what is the best for us. Nothing can compare with His power. How hard we try, if it's without His permission, it wouldn't happen as we plan. ☺

Those three above were the main advises Mom told me on that day, despite there're so many kind of advises.

4 comments:

  1. Deyh,.Songkolo!
    td udah ku comment loh gara2 line jelek jd hilang.

    Mm,.regarding what ur mom told us last nite it is very important not only u but me.Yup,.we must stay on focus.
    N i think..act it is depending on us how we treat the way 2 stay on focus. Sometimes people rather finding difficulties when it comes into relationship. But,. if u know how 2 control urselves, let say "PDKT" means u wanna know more bout someone it doesnt matter if u know how to put urselves on such situation. Dont take PDKT as the gate of wedding..but take it as a relaxan.then..it will boost ur spirits up.

    Honestly, yes I do finding difficulties during 1st trimester with Ipul but it doesnt affect my study. Then after that, everything going smoothly..Thats y dont treat someone Only specifily just ur Bf or someone special.But treat them like ur bf, brother, fren, family or maybe ur dad!. Sound good isnt it?!..n lastly he will give u a spirit 2 move along

    ReplyDelete
  2. makasii byk yaa mbak atas sharingny hihii..

    jiahahah kodong ragil hihi, tp untg nda hilangmi..
    waahh gtu ya gil,, tawwa ragil dewasaany T.T
    hmm~ iya sih gil tgntung dari kitanya gimana cara menempatkan diri kita pada situasi seperti itu.. hehehe, n i guess i really have to learn more from you! ihihii :p

    makasii byk gil atas saran dan nasehatnyaa.. love it! hihihi ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. makasih ya mbak atas sharingnya...

    yup2!tp nasehat diatas bukan berarti sy suruh kaw coba PDKT loh ya. Intix tau diri lah..
    Ibaratx kyak klo sy udah tau ga bisa makan seafood n bisa mgakibatkan msuk RS ngapain hrus makan?.
    Jadi,.before we do something we must know what is the reason.Bcoz setiap perbuatan pasti ada maksud n resikonya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna,.mati ja parah bgt blogku..;(

    ReplyDelete