Tuesday 7 December 2010

Once in My Life

hihii itu maksud judulnya bukan Once dewa yaah yang ada dalam hidup eike wkwkk :p
based on the title, means it happens only one time until now ☺

First thing I wanna tell you is : This is a kind of mistake that I've made and it won't happen again hopefully.


and the mistake was : dating on backstreet lol, lmao, rofl :p
I know people are used to undergo this kind of thing, but in my family, it's a Big NO for that.

It was happen on Oct-31st-0x, on that day I was officialy in a relationship (dating) with someone without my parent's permission (I didn't tell my parent's that I was on dating). He was my first boyfie, and you know, our relationship ended on Nov-9th-0x, wkwkkw. It only lasts 9 days. Why? Because we were busted when we went out in the Pizza Hut exactly hwahhah. It started when Rahma's friend who was reported us, saw me and my ex-boyfie (EB) had a dinner, and her table was next to us. The friend told Rahma via phone, and when I was on the way home, Rahma called me and said that she knew everything that was just happen, and she wanted to tell our parents right away after they came home. (My parents was in the out of town, and flight home at that night also)

Along the way home, I felt so worried, fearful, afraid, I didn't know exactly how I was feel on that night, hhuaaa wwkwkk. And when I said about that to EB, he was just smirk to me -__-'', and asked why did I want to going out with him on that day. Even though, he also said that everything's will be fine, so I tried to relieve my bad feelings.

Then, when I arrived at home, I went straight to my room and waited till my parents came home and prepare my self for being blamed. hihiih. And finally my parents touch down home! I went downstair and joined Rahma who was at my parents' room. There's nothing happened. Then I went to my room again and sleep. In the next day, my mom knocked my door and I let her came in. My mom asked me to tell her what was happen when they were not home. Then I told her, and mom explained what was my dad's feeling when he knew about this, my dad was so angry, he blamed mom, rahma, and actually he wanted to go to my room and started to blame me also, but he didn't because my mom hold him and tried to calm my dad down.

In my room, my mom advised me, we shared so much, mom said that she and rahma being blamed by my dad for what I've done and rahma also cried in the night she told my parents. I felt so guilty, Mom Dad Rahma, I'm so sorry for that ☺. I realized that the reason I was dating is I just want to know how is dating like. Then in that Nov,9th's-0x night, I asked my EB to break up☺.

Lastly, mom said, you can make friends with anyone.
Kira-kira seperti ini percakapannya..
mama : "kamu boleh berteman sama siapa saja, jalan sama siapa aja, tapi jangan ada cwo."
saya : "ngeekk -__-'' teman-temanku kan tidak cuma cwe saja ma."
mama : "hmm~, iyaa klo gtu boleh sama cwo, asal rame-rame yaa"
saya : "okidokii boss"
mama : "nda apa-apa berteman sama cwo, tapi jangan jalan berdua ya, kalau rame-rame boleh lah"
saya : "kalau misalnya urgent ma, atau ada sesuatu dan lain hal yang membuat saya jalan sama cwo? heheh"
mama : "yahh, paling tidak kamu minta ijin dulu, daripada tidak bilang-bilang"
saya : "okaii dehh,, siaapp boss ♥"

hihihi, makanya kalau ada apa-apa pasti mesti ijin dulu sama mama, trus kalau misalnya habis jalan, pulang ke rumah, harus transit dulu di kamar mama. Di situlah aku diinterogasi, habis dari mana? sama siapa saja? abis bikin apa? dll dsb dkk.. hehehe

Hmm, oia, skarang ituu kalau misalnya cerita-cerita lagi sama mama, mama selalu kiranya aku ga pernah pacaran, hehehe, padahal sudah beberapa kali diulang-ulang ceritanya heheh. Mungkin mama tidak ingin menerima kenyataan kalau anaknya pernah break the rules hihii. Tapi ga apalah, still love u mom ♥, dad juga, adek-adekku juga heheh.. Love my famz so much ♥♥♥

Okaii then, I think that's the story that happen once in my life.. Now, I try to always be honest to my parents. Tell them everything they should know about me. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment