Wednesday 22 December 2010

Holy Glory Sleepy Berry

Yapss, something happened because of how Holy Glory we were last Tuesday (21/12). That bad thing I called Sleepy Berry, why? because my BlackBerry can't be turn on anymore aka sleep for a while or may be forever T.T,, hikshoks !

Semua berawal dari seorang teman saya, yang berinisial RS,S.Ked (maaf, saya menuliskan gelarnya karena mungkin beliau akan marah jika melihat namanya tanpa title, it's not that easy to get this title hihii), she is very rare and soooo talented, hmm~ multitalented instead!! Sometimes I think that I was the luckiest person who can be friend with her :).

Pada suatu hari yang cerah namun sedikit mendung tapi kadang-kadang menjadi cerah lagi, Saya, RS, dan MS, sedang berjalan-jalan di suatu Mall di Makassar. Tiba-tiba RS mendengar seruan aneh di sekitar Mall, seruan itu terus terngiang di telinganya, dia mencoba untuk memberitahukan kepada kami (saya dan MS) tentang suara itu, namun kami hanya tertawa melihatnya dan mencoba untuk tidak menghiraukannya. Si RS terus-menerus try to tell us, sesampai di dalam mobilpun dia tetap mencoba untuk menirukan suara tersebut, kata RS, suara itu sangatlah indah, dan setelah beberapa lama kemudian, saya mulai menyukai suara yang RS tirukan, akan tetapi MS masih tetap tertawa jika mendengarkannya.

A few days later, RS mencoba mendownload suara itu, dan di hari yang sama, saya juga mulai mengobservasi bagaimana suara itu (tanpa mendownload). Lalu di malam hari, RS memberitahukan kepada kami bahwa dia telah berhasil mendownload suara itu dan mulai mempelajarinya, dan saya pun memberitahu tentang observasi saya terhadap suara itu. Namun, ternyata MS masih tetap tertawa n keep saying that we're gendeng -__-''. 

And you know what happen??? Something bad came in to RS' live, on the day she heard the voice over and over, she got a mild accident with the car she drove, in her bf's garage. She told me about this, and since this voice has a great effect in our live (I mean, we got curious in to this, and always try to say all the words on that voice), we started to assume that every bad things is happen because of this voice. Yeah, I know that the accident may be not related to the voice, but some people said that the voice is a Holy voice and we can feel so glory if we heard it. Guess what? I and RS feel that glory, I think :P

Another bad things is on yesterday! (Tue, Des 21, 2010). Me and RS said the words on the voice many times, we almost memorized the whole words, but all we can do was just a paragraph. We're so exciting to said that, we just feel glory, but not holy at all! All friends tried to stop us from doing that, but me and RS ignored that and just keep saying the words. Okaii then, on the afternoon, in the Mall that RS had heard the voice for the 1st time, my Blackberry was turn off, I tried to remove the battery then put it on again, but the result is nothing, my berry was sleep! My friends tried to calm me down, DG said that may be I can try to charge the battery when I get home, my berry will be just fine.

After arrived at home, I charged the battery but it's just the same! Still sleep! I tried anything else, and well, there's nothing was change. I wonder why, I recall my activities this day, and Lightsbulb on!! I found that I have been saying the words on the voice, OMG~

Actually we couldn't just relate one incident to another, may be this is just the fate of my berry to sleep wheather just for a while or forever hikshoks! 

But, just so you know that me and my closest friends always overracting in dealing some cases or incidents, lol. We always try to throw away the stress and just wanna be have fun, hihihi :p

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha... berry-nya ga rela tuuhh.. jadi ngambek.. hihhi..

    atau juga peringatan bahwa barang siapa yang mengikuti suatu kaum, maka dia menjadi bagian dari kaum itu..

    hehehehhe...

    ReplyDelete